Do you have outstanding organisational and account management skills. Do you have a passion for providing a great customer experience? We're currently on the lookout for an Assistant Head of Outsourcing to join our Tax Services Team.
As a key member of the Tax Department at IN-SYNC, you'd be a central point of contact for both our customers and outsourcers, providing outstanding support ensuring all tax returns are completed and submitted to HMRC correctly and on time.
What you'll do
This role would suit someone who has well developed communication skills, excellent ability to organise and prioritise, in addition to strong IT skills. We’re looking for an individual who is self-motivated and eager to learn, with a determination to achieve targets and meet deadlines.
- Manage individual Outsourcers, supporting them to ensure they hit their goals
- Ensure all outsourced clients are submitted compliantly and correctly to HMRC and all documents are kept in accordance with good practice and Data protection standards
- Managing Outsourcing queries and complaints efficiently and timely, escalating any issues, where necessary to the Head of Outsourcing
- Arrange meetings periodically to ensure that the Outsourcing partners are supported, aware of targets and kept up to date with any changes
- Act as first port of call for all departmental queries, escalating to the Head of Tax Services when appropriate
- Conduct, no less than weekly, one-to-ones with Outsourcing Assistant/s, escalating any issues where necessary
- Identify, highlight and resolve any barriers to the delivery of departmental objectives
- Ensure training and development of new assistants/new outsourcing partners
- Provide feedback to management of potential improvements to existing procedures and scripting
What you'll need
- Experience of working within a high pace, and high-pressure environment, whilst maintaining an extremely high level of customer service
- Determination and motivation to achieve targets.
- Resilient and pro-active with a flexible approach to work.
- IT literate with working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Clear telephone manner and clear listening skills.
- Able to build strong and productive relationships
- Good understanding of accountancy and tax rules