Do you have outstanding organisational skills and a passion for providing a great customer experience? We're currently on the look out for 2 new members of our team on a contract basis until the end of September.
As a key member of the Tax Department at IN-SYNC, you'd be a central point of contact for all our customers, providing outstanding support to the Tax Specialists in ensuring all client tax returns are completed and submitted to HMRC correctly and on time.
What you'll do
This role would suit someone who has well developed communication skills, excellent ability to organise and prioritise, in addition to strong IT skills. We’re looking for an individual who is self-motivated and eager to learn, with a determination to achieve targets and meet deadlines. Whilst experience within an administration/customer service role would be highly advantageous, full training will be provided and so this is not necessary.
- Communicate with clients by telephone, post and email in order to answer queries, chase information and provide status updates
- Supporting the Tax Specialists with all administrative tasks
- Book-keeping; recording transactions including sales, purchases, income, receipts and payments by our clients
- Ensure that all databases are kept up-to-date with progressing work and client details
- Ensure that all departmental records (paper and electronic) are kept in accordance with good practice and Data Protection standards
- Follow and where possible improve departmental processes and Company service standards
What you'll need
- Experience of working within a high pace, and high-pressure environment, whilst maintaining an extremely high level of customer service
- Determination and motivation to achieve targets.
- Resilient and pro-active with a flexible approach to work.
- IT literate with working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Clear telephone manner and clear listening skills.
- Experience working with self-employed operatives would be an added benefit but by no means essential.