Do you love speaking with customers? Do you find that “Sales” isn’t for you, but you enjoy the challenge of retaining customers and getting them the best service for their needs?
At IN-SYNC, we help self-employed people with their finances – completing their tax returns, getting them registered for VAT and requesting rebates from HMRC, paying them weekly on behalf of their contractor, and much more. As part of our service, we also offer customers advances on any tax or VAT rebates they’re due, in addition to providing affordable vehicle financing.
Our Sales Support team are responsible for driving customer retention and upselling Group products and services, and now have 2 available positions. Both are full time; one role is permanent, the other a fixed-term contract to cover maternity leave.
What you'll do
- Making contact with customers who wish to deregister, selling the benefits of our services or offering alternative products.
- Identifying cross-selling opportunities to ensure customers are using the maximum amount of services available.
- Following up on missing information with customers to ensure applications are progressed swiftly.
- Establish gaps in customer data and make contact to chase.
- Managing deregistration process where necessary.
- General administration including maintaining digital customer records and managing in-house ticking system for the department.
What you'll need
- Background of working in a fast-paced customer service position, ideally within an office/phone-based environment.
- Comfortable working on the phone for most of your day; clear and confident telephone manner.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills, equally capable of working alone using own initiative or taking direction.
- Ability to comfortably prioritise tasks and cope with competing demands, often in a high-pressure scenario.
- Determination and motivation to achieve targets.
- Resilient and pro-active with a flexible approach to work.
- IT literate with working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
Fluency in Romanian would be an added benefit, but by no means essential.