An all-round Sales and Account Management role with both a B2B and B2C focus, this is a great opportunity to break into a field sales role and expand your sales career! The role will be responsible for providing an after-sales service for new introducers once they've been signed up by the Business Development team, ensuring a seamless and smooth on-boarding process and building lasting professional relationships. On-going, the role will require close liaison with introducers to arrange site visits to meet with customers, identify new business opportunities and potential referrals, and provide reporting and feedback following customer visits.
Send to someone
- To deal appropriately with all incoming client queries received by telephone & email, providing quick resolution or response, requesting additional information when necessary.
- To arrange and attend site visits to improve Sales conversions
- To build and maintain effective client relationships with regular updates to clients, overcoming possible objections.
- To complete all necessary administration tasks daily, helping to ensure clients receive a quick and reliable service and other departments can achieve targets.
- To identify cross selling opportunities for IN-SYNC products and communicate this with the Telesales department.
- To take responsibility for own personal development in line with agreed annual performance objectives
- To provide reports to the Head of Client Relations on IN-SYNC’s delivery to its Introducers.
- To work closely with IN-SYNC’s Telesales team to ensure we maximise all opportunities with each client/company.
- To meet KPI’s set to help us achieve targets set out in the Business Plan
- To work as part of a team to achieve the departmental standards.
- To work together with other departments to identify any process improvements and improve standards, efficiency and profitability
- To be willing to listen to and support colleagues and team members with professional problems, devoting time to share your expertise
- Maintain an excellent level of understanding and knowledge of IN-SYNC Groups’ products and services
- Take responsibility for own personal development in line with agreed performance objectives
- Support colleagues and team members with professional problems, working to help them to resolve any issues
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Clear telephone manner and listening skills
- The ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
- Good sales and negotiation skills
- Excellent customer focus
- Ability to demonstrate drive, with a positive approach to work
- Determination and motivation to achieve targets
- Resilient and pro-active
- Excellent time management
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Up to 25 days holiday
Professional study support
Car Sharing Incentive Scheme
Cycle to Work Scheme
Healthcare Cash Plan or Perkbox Membership
Learn more about us
We’ve come a long way since we started out and we know we’ve got a long way to go.
What we stand for
We're a company on a mission. Take a sneak peak at our mission and vision statements here.
Our latest news
Make sure you keep up to date with the latest news and views across the IN-SYNC Group.