The Finance Assistant is responsible for the successful client management and effective and complete invoicing of IN-SYNC’s Introducers, in order to manage the expectations of our clients. Invoices are created from the financial data received by the Data Team from these introducers, on behalf of our clients and VAT returns are submitted in compliance with HMRC’s Flat Rate Scheme. Funds are received and managed appropriately between Financial Operations and Accounts, with the whole process communicated to our clients.
Send to someone
- Sales Invoicing
- Generate VAT invoices on behalf of our clients (using our bespoke software) and distribute to the relevant Introducers.
- Control IN-SYNC fees calculated from our FRS invoicing and make available for import into our accounting software.
- Monthly payment of client FRS, Travel Claims and Self-Assessment rebates.
- Timely collection of all invoices raised
- Credit control collection across all IN-SYNC products & Liaison with underwriting
- To build effective relationships with potential Introducers / Clients and maintain the existing ones, by use of appropriate questioning, clarification and language.
- To communicate courteously with all customers by telephone and email, progressing issues and queries to a successful conclusion at the earliest time.
- To speak positively and enthusiastically about the company and its products and services to ensure that a professional company and brand image is provided at all times to customers and colleagues.
- Managing a client portfolio in order to sustain relationships with Introducers and ensure an easy flow of communication between the financial operations team and those of our Introducer clients.
- To work within a small team to achieve the departmental standards.
- To work together with other departments to identify any process improvements and improve standards, efficiency and profitability.
- To provide Financial Operations guidance and assistance to other team members on product solutions.
- To constantly maintain a good level of understanding and knowledge of IN-SYNC’s services and products, ensuring that customer queries can be dealt with accurately and appropriately and supported by the department.
- To take responsibility for own personal development in line with agreed annual performance objectives.
- To be willing to listen to and support colleagues and team members with professional problems, devoting time to share your expertise.
- To uphold and sustain a good knowledge of accountancy and tax in order to keep up to date with changing standards and legislation.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Experience within an Accountancy environment.
- Excellent IT skills; advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge and an ability to use complex bespoke systems.
- Understanding of accountancy and tax rules.
- Well-developed communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Clear telephone manner and clear listening skills.
- Excellent customer focus.
- Demonstrates drive and positive approach to work and a determination and motivation to achieve targets.
- Resilient and pro-active.
- Good time management.
- Team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Flexible approach.
- Experience of working with clients in the Recruitment Agency industry
- Knowledge of accountancy practices or part qualification.
Up to 25 days holiday
Professional study support
Car Sharing Incentive Scheme
Cycle to Work Scheme
Healthcare Cash Plan or Perkbox Membership
Learn more about us
We’ve come a long way since we started out and we know we’ve got a long way to go.
What we stand for
We're a company on a mission. Take a sneak peak at our mission and vision statements here.
Our latest news
Make sure you keep up to date with the latest news and views across the IN-SYNC Group.