IN-SYNC Group Prize Draw Terms
IN-SYNC Group - Monthly Prize Draw
Terms & Conditions
1. This document sets out the terms and conditions that apply to participation in the monthly prize draws (the “Prize Draws”)
2. The Promoter reserves the right to change these terms at any time.
3. To enter a Prize Draw, please complete and submit the survey entry form at:
A) Tax Self-assessment survey- https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/DKSB8TK
B) Customer Service survey - https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/KLB35RT
C) VAT Rebate Survey - https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/VATrebate18
D) Star Review survey - https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/ISGReviews
4. The prize each month is a £100 gift card/voucher. Gift card terms and conditions can be found on the back of the gift card.
5. There will be one winner drawn each month.
6. The winners will be chosen at random from all completed and valid survey entries across all promoting companies notified within 15 days of the closing date. The prize must be claimed within 14 days of the date of receiving that notification. If the prize is not claimed for whatever reason, a redraw will take place. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for data corruption, incomplete or illegible entries, or entries which fail to be properly submitted.
8. The draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of any company within the IN-SYNC Group family of businesses, their immediate families or agents.
9. Winners may be asked to partake in publicity surrounding their win though this is not compulsory.
10. Winners will be contacted to confirm the address they would like their chosen gift card sent to. If the Promoter is unable to contact a winner, an alternative winner may be drawn at random and the Promoter shall have no liability to the original winner.
11. Prizes must be accepted as offered and are non transferable.
12. No cash alternative is available.
13. No purchase is necessary to enter.
14. Only two survey entries are allowed per household, per week. This means that no matter how many surveys are completed, only 2 of the responses will be put forward for a Prize Draw each week.
15. You will only be eligible to win one prize in any 12 week period.
16. Promoter: The promoters of this competition are: a) IN-SYNC Tax (company number OC350917); b) IN-SYNC Credit Services (company number 8262629. ); c) IN-SYNC Outsourcing (company number 09916823); d) Sprite technical Services (company number OC325630.); All companies being registered in England and Wales, with their registered offices at 4 The Millennium Centre, Crosby Way, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 7XX
17. Each Prize Draw will be administered by IN-SYNC Group, 4 The Millennium Centre,
Crosby Way, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 7XX and by completing a survey entry form you agree to IN-SYNC Group using your details for the purposes of administering each Prize Draw you enter.
18. By completing a survey entry form, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. If as part of your entry into a prize draw you confirm that you would like to receive marketing emails from the Promoter, the Promoter may use your contact information for the purposes of contacting you regarding goods and/or services that the Promoter believes may be of interest to you. If you no longer want to receive any such marketing or communications you can unsubscribe from the emails using the “unsubscribe” link contained in the email, or contact IN-SYNC Customer Service to email@example.com. If you do not wish to be contacted with marketing information, the Promoter will only use your data for the purposes of administering the prize draw, contacting you if you are a winner and analysing responses to improve your experience in the future.. The Promoter will never release your personal details to any company outside of the IN-SYNC Group family of businesses for mailing or marketing purposes.